“C” Scape is located alongside other million dollar homes in prestigious South Ponte Vedra Beach, 7 miles north of historic St Augustine, FL. This 5BR/3BA residence is direct oceanfront, and has two King size bedrooms, two queen size bedrooms, and a downstairs family suite called the “Grotto” consisting of a queen bed, crib, and changing table for the little beach goers. Family-oriented, the residence has a STAIR CHAIR LIFT for grandma and grandpa (handicap accessible) to the upper level. Be sure to check out the photos!
“C” Scape Beach Rental is a weekly oceanfront home owned by the Carter family. This is NOT a short-term rental, but rather, a vacation rental property, requiring a minimum 7-day stay, paid in advance. This beautiful property is true luxury, in a prime South Ponte Vedra Beach location, and equipped with all the conveniences a family group would need for a memorable vacation. Built with the entire family in mind, we envision visitors returning season after season. The convenience to St. Augustine for groceries, quaint restaurants on the ocean, the intracoastal, or downtown St. Augustine, and the historic attractions are exceptional benefits for this location. A gas station and fire/rescue station are also both within 1 mile of the property as well.
Guests will have access to all parts of the property except for the owner’s closet. Guests must complete our standard rental application at least 30 days in advance of their planned stay, and provide the required reservation deposit prior to booking. Guest will be provided a garage door remote for access to the property. One of the two owners will meet the guest for access and a brief tour of the residence prior to the guests occupancy. This is NOT a short-term rental, but rather, a vacation rental property, requiring a minimum 7 day stay, paid in advance.
Interaction with guests
Brothers and co-owners Mike and Randy Carter were born & raised in the Jacksonville Florida area where they both live currently, and their families enjoy the family beach getaway throughout the year. Mike is an active, local Realtor in the Jacksonville area while brother Randy is a retired Special Agent with US Customs and a retired Navy Commander with NCIS. Mike & Randy manage their beach property themselves for a more personal touch than dealing with an impersonal property management company. It is their goal to provide a wonderful vacation spot for their guests, who will hopefully return throughout the years and refer their friends & family. They strive to provide an enjoyable escape for you and your friends or family to create memories together! This is NOT a short-term rental, but rather, a vacation rental property, requiring a minimum 7 day stay, paid in advance.
Other things to note about the residence
- This is NOT a short-term rental, but rather, a vacation rental property, requiring a minimum 7 day stay, paid in advance.
- Prime location between Jacksonville & St. Augustine.
- 5 bedrooms & 3 full baths, over 2100 sq. ft. oceanfront residence
- 2 car garage plus ample driveway parking
- Full-length covered rear deck for enjoying ocean breezes without the sunburn
- ** Stairlift chair & bathroom grab bars for elderly guests. **
- “The Grotto” family suite with crib & changing table provided.
- Open great room floor plan with:
- electric fireplace
- bar area
- stereo w/Bluetooth
- flat screen TV
- Dual fuel BBQ grill
- Charcoal & propane provided
- Fire pit for nighttime enjoyment
- Firewood & lighter provided)
- Bring the chocolate bars, marshmallows, and graham crackers for making s’mores!
- Large rear yard for the option of sunning on the grass without the sand.
- Ideal location for a small wedding in the rear yard regardless of the tide.
- Lots of beach toys, beach towels, & water sports equipment provided…even a ping pong table in the rare chance of rain!
- Toss crackers to the sea gulls off the beach stair landing
- …you might even get one to take it right out of your hand!
- Take the stairs down to the beach to enjoy a cold drink with your toes in the sand!